Friday, February 6, 2015

Franco Fridays: Punjabi Church Service

Our group was really thankful for the opportunity to visit with the Punjabi Church in Paris on the Sunday we were there.  KJ and I had met them in 2013, and it was a great joy to see how God had increased their number and added families, women, children, and teenagers.  In the time since we had visited last they had also found a new meeting place.  A French church who meet in the mornings has given them access to their building on Sunday afternoon into the evening.


I can't remember now exactly what was said here, but I think I remember KJ using some American turn of phrase or idiom that had Anjlo unsure about how to translate.  It was a sweet moment when two brothers laughed over something lost in translation.













I stole one of KJ's phone shots from the front.  I didn't take many pictures but a little video of their wonderful music.  We love these dear brothers and sisters.

from KJ">http://vimeo.com/user10147285">KJ Pugh on Vimeo.https://vimeo.com">Vimeo.>


No comments:

Post a Comment